With the ever growing popularity of the Internet and technological advancement, many businesses have been positively impacted in the way of their operations. Example include banking, commerce, agriculture, and logistics to mention a few.
It’s much quicker and easier to buy and sell online now than ever. Internet users are no longer limited to sitting at desktop computers in order to do research or send emails, with smart phones, you have the whole world at your fingertips. People now enjoy hassle free shopping from the comfort of their own homes.
Businesses having ecommerce website is no more a necessity, but rather an important tool to meetup with the new global standard of buying and selling.
These are the 7 reasons why you need an e-commerce website for your business.
- Global Audience: With your business online, this gives you the opportunity to reach out and offer your products and services to customers around the world, regardless of the distance and time zone. You can easily attract new customers from any part of the world.
- 24/7 Always open for business: When you go to bed at night, your store is still open to customers for shopping (this is how you make money while you sleep), unlike the regular store outlets whereby you need to close down at some particular time of the day.
- Customer Convenience: It’s now convenient for customers to place order for their goods while they are occupied with other tasks, and the goods will be delivered at their doorstep. The need to visit the market or shop no longer necessary.
- Reduced cost of operations: You now pay less for the running cost of business, as some expenses are no longer incurred. Shop rent, security levy, etc.
- Secured Payment gateway: One of the major fears of customers purchasing online is to make payment online without being scammed. With some trusted payment gateway like paypal, paystack etc, customers can now make payment and be assured that their card details is safe and the money gets to appropriate quarters.
- Increase Brand Awareness: Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat etc provides an avenue to build trust with your customers through reviews and ratings, as well as keeping them informed with regular posts about your products and offers. Keep your customers engaged with competitions and contents to drive more traffic to your website.
- Develop a Multi-Channel store: Running both physical and online store gives your business a multi channel advantage whereby customers can order a product online and pickup from the store. Sales will be made independently from the physical store and also the online store, which amounts to more revenue for your business.
The need for an online presence for your business can not be under emphasized, it is important to also note that the technological advancement has made the world experience a paradigm shift in the way of business operations.
At Frebles Solutions Ltd, we are ecommerce website designers with vast experiences in ecommerce businesses, or your web projects at large. Feel free to contact us on your next web project.